Why Marketing-Driven Digital Experiences Will Be the Growth Lever For B2B
The shift to the digital economy continues to have a major impact across many industries.
While the B2C space has seen high adoption of digital technologies as a way to interact with customers, the B2B space has lagged. However, with B2B buyers increasingly adopting online purchasing behaviours, the days of in-person interactions with salespeople are waning. Indeed “Gartner® expects that by 2025 80% of B2B sales interactions between suppliers and buyers will occur in digital channels 1.”
Download the e-book to learn five critical best practices B2B companies should apply to build new customer relationships, close deals, increase revenue streams, and crush the competition.
You’ll learn how to:
- Redefine the funnel as a digital buyer’s journey
- Leverage successful B2C strategies for customer engagement
- Turn B2B shoppers into buyers with engaging digital experiences
- Support the omnichannel experience with consistency and inclusivity
- Out-pace the competition with a composable DXP strategy
Download your complimentary copy to get started today!
1 Gartner, “The Future of Sales: Transformational Strategies for B2B Sales Organizations”, Gartner for Sales, Published 2020.
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.